GEMU Valves is a family-owned enterprise founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Germany. GEMU is a manufacturer of valves, measurement and control systems and has a presence in more than 50 countries and an installation base in every country in the world. Offering a wide variety of valves for industrial applications in pharmaceuticals to power generation and everything in between.
CGIS is an authorized distributor of GEMU valves in Canada.
GEMU Product Focus
Talk to a CGIS
Valve Expert Today
Key features & Benefits
- Industrial diaphragm valves – Metal, Lined Metal, and Plastic – Manual, Pneumatic, and Electric
- Sanitary diaphragm valves – Manual and Pneumatic
- Pneumatic Globe valves
- Ultra-High Purity Plastic Diaphragm valves
- Flow meters and plastic solenoid valves
- Signal Equipment – Micro-switch, ASI-Bus, Profi-Bus, and DeviceNet