Chemline Plastics Limited markets and distributes a complete range of valves, piping, flow meters and controls, all of solid plastic construction, for the industrial market.
Applications include a wide variety of corrosive and high purity fluids as well as water. Materials of construction are PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene, PVDF (“Kynar”) Teflon, ECTFE (“Halar”) and FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic).
Talk to a CGIS
Valve Expert Today
Key features & Benefits
Chemline Plastics are recognized as the “Authority in Plastics for Fluid Handling” and have 52 years of expertise with plastics in Canada. The team is 100% Canadian owned and operated.
The Chemline product line has been recognized for its superior quality and customers who purchase it can expect lifetime service from their products, reducing the overall cost of ownership for their customers.
- Thermoplastics (PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF) ball, butterfly, gate, diaphragm, needle, globe and check valves, back pressure/relief valves, pressure regulating valves
- Corrosive resistant pneumatic and electric actuators
- Agru PVDF, PP, Unpigmented PP and Halar piping systems and Dual containment piping systems
- DigiflowFlowX3 paddle-wheel flow meters, magnetic flow meters and controllers
- DigiflowUltraSonics ultrasonic flow meters
- DigiflowVortex flow meters
- ChemFlare, ChemGrip & ChemBond Teflon tubing, valves and fittings
- Exner PVC, PP, PVDF and Teflon characterized control valves
- Flowline level measurement
- Sani-Tech PP and PVDF piping systems