CGIS's Edmonton Automation and Service Centre provides a full range of automation services for all types of valves. Our Edmonton service centre was designed specifically to automate valves in large quantities. Our 20,000 square foot facility includes an in-house training centre, pressure testing unit, a 10 ton and a 3 ton overhead crane.
CGIS's ability to conduct automation in-house as well as on-site means we provide our customers with one stop service for all their valve and automation requirements. Our Automation & Service Centre is a fully authorized repair depot for companies such as Adams Valves Inc., Automax, Bernard Actuation, Chemline, Delta Industrial Valves Inc., Midland, StoneL, TBV and Valvtechnologies Inc.
- Electric, Pneumatic, Electro Hydraulic & Hydraulic Actuation
- BUS Networking including As-I, DeviceNet, Profibus & Foundation Fieldbus, Hart
- Valve test stand to 48" & pressure test to class 4500
- Fully equipped automation centre
- 20,000 square foot facility with in-house training centre
- Valve & actuation authorized service centre
- Hydro test machine
- Nitrogen Testing
- 24 hour service centre