Marketing Coordinator (Contract Position) -
Are you a marketing professional who has a passion for implementing strategies that focus on fostering business development? Do you exude positivity and a "can do" attitude? This maternity leave contract position is ideal for someone who wants to perfect their existing talents while contributing to a growing and dynamic organization.
This contract position reports to the Chief Strategic Planning and Operations Officer and is responsible for the coordination and implementation of strategic marketing to enhance the growth of CGIS.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Implementing the annual marketing plan to target specific applications and products
- Developing and coordinating marketing campaigns that establish and/or maintain CGIS as the recognized expert of Severe Service Valves in order to attract new customers and retain existing customers
- Creating and writing marketing brochures, case studies and flyers
- Maintaining internal marketing templates (corporate branding, employee/document templates etc.) ensuring accuracy across the board
- Suggesting and coordinating the company's involvement in events (tradeshows, sponsorships, speaking opportunities, networking events etc.)
- Administering the corporate website including updates, responding to inquiries and developing marketing opportunities
Qualifications:In addition, this position requires a minimum of three (3) years' experience in a similar role plus a Diploma or Degree in Marketing or similar discipline. The successful candidate will also possess a solid understanding of marketing practices along with the proven ability to seek out and implement new marketing opportunities. Because this individual will be working closely with internal and external teams, strong collaboration and communication skills are needed. Adept computer skills, Microsoft and Photoshop, are also a requirement.
CG proudly offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package and 3 weeks' vacation.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a vibrant, growing company and your skills and background meet the criteria above, please fill in the online form (see above) and attach your cover letter and resume in a one Word document or PDF. This is a temporary contract beginning in September of 2014.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.